As part of the EVVA AirKey product, data is stored on the servers of EVVA Sicherheitstechnologie GmbH. The servers are located within the EU and comply with all security guidelines to ensure smooth and secure operation.
For technical reasons, it is necessary for EVVA to collect, store and process data in order to be able to use the products in accordance with the product specifications.
Processing of personal data in the AirKey App
- The main purpose of the app is to act as a key for EVVA AirKey smart locks.
- The app only works in connection with the AirKey back-end: https://airkey.evva.com.
- The keys are tied to the device therefore the Secure.AndroId is used.
- Dependent on the settings in the AirKey back-end the following personal data can be gathered and used for the technical functionality of the AirKey system:
- Event logs of unlocking/locking events of EVVA AirKey smart locks
- Actualization events of the app with the backend to create, update or delete keys for AirKey smart locks
- Apart from the above listed data the app does not allow the input of any other personal data
- All app data is stored and transmitted in encrypted form.
Effects of revocation
You can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation has the consequence that we no longer process your data from this point in time for the above-mentioned purposes (insofar as this is not required by law). For a revocation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data provided by you is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude or continue the contract with you.
Deletion of data
Technically relevant data will be deleted after termination of the contractual relationship. Data collected in the communication area of customer support will be stored for 3 years and then deleted. Further data will be stored in accordance with legal requirements and will be anonymized after the respective deadlines have expired.
Legal remedy instruction
In principle, you are entitled to the rights of correction, deletion, limitation and opposition. Please contact us for this. If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection claims have been violated in any other way, please contact our data protection officer. If no solution can be found for you here either, you can complain to the supervisory authority. The data protection authority in Austria is responsible for this.
Data Protection Officer
Peter Oskar Miller
A-1030 Vienna, Austria
Austrian Data Protection Authority
A-1080 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 521 52-25 69
Jak byste se chtěli podělit?