The success of AirKey is not only explained by its smart features, such as Send a Key or Geotagging, but also by its uncompromising security concept, which is constantly being further developed and updated as part of the current release.
- Relocation to a new data centre – ISO27001-certified: THE global standard in terms of information security – independently verified.
- Active-Active – high system availability guaranteed: In the future, data will only be accessed by Active-Active. This increases the overall performance of AirKey.
- Crypto update – increased security against hacker attacks: The cryptographic key lengths are increased – this also increases installation security.
- HW Keystore for Android and iOS – Maximum security on smartphones: Keys are stored in highly secure keystores on the smartphone.
- EAL6+ - Highest tested security standards in our new ID media: EAL6+ certified secure elements are used in our new ID media.
- Security update for existing components: A simple update is enough to increase the security of existing components.
More information about AirKey