Residential complexesResidential complexes | Residential properties | Student residences
Shared living spaces are all the rage in modern residential living: a rooftop swimming pool or meditation space in the basement. In a locking system with electronic component products that are used for shared spaces and mechanical component products that are used in doors to property. Consequently, residents benefit from increased convenience and operators spend less time on managing the master key system. EVVA knows how.
- Event log Because your tenants want to know who accessed which facility at which time if an expensive mountain bike goes missing or if they would like to set up access schedules to gyms or swimming pool facilities
- One system for all purposes Because your tenants would like to unlock their properties, bike sheds and swimming pool facilities using only one type of medium (e.g. combi key)
- Key copying protection Because access authorisations and reordering keys must follow specific, secure processes
Mechanical EPS, ICS, 4KS locking systems
grow with the facility and levels of complexity:
- EPS – student residences
- ICS – residential complexes
- 4KS – Management authorisations (several residential complexes with several properties)
The electronic AirKey access system
- The smartphone is the key
- Send keys via the Internet
- Mixed systems (mechanical and electronic locking systems)
The electronic Xesar access system
- Simple management for facility management companies
- Ample door component selection
- Compatibility with interfaces
Xesar or AirKey combi keys in mixed systems
GWG Gemeinnützige Wohnungsgesellschaft
|Size:||> 500 units|
|Facility type:||Residential complex|
GWG is the largest, non-profit residential association in Upper Austria. The organisation plans and manages numerous residential complexes, most of all within the local capital.
"With around 19,000 residential units throughout Linz we offer modern and secure homes to 40,000 local residents", according to a statement on the GWG website. The over 32,000 mechanical EVVA 3KS cylinders which correspond to today's 3KSplus system underline the fact that it is not just an empty promise. GWG residents can also rely on first-grade security at front doors. The mechanical 3KS locking system is well-renowned throughout the world and provides maximum security thanks to drilling, scanning, picking and plug extraction. Thanks to the patented, springless functionality keys will last a lifetime – unlike in conventional cylinders where locking sliders are pushed against a spring, the locking sliders in these cylinders are moved using curve keys cuts.
This object was realised with the locking system 3KSplus, which corresponds to today's 4KS locking system.
EVVA is also a genuine master key system professional able to tackle any levels of complexity in terms of organisational structures and to implement them within the corresponding master key system.Find out more about our master key systems
How would you like to share?