An affiliate comes on the scene1925
alt text

 

On 28 August 1923, another company bearing the EVVA name appeared on the scene: ‘EVVA Schmierfettfabrik GmbH’. The company holds a patent for the production of non-fluid oils. The two EVVA companies had the exact same headquarters: Hegelgasse 13 in Vienna. It was only when Karl Jindrich purchased the rim lock and associated rights to EVVA’s lock production that the EVVA story continued, and both companies went their separate ways.