Here to stay: a new home1955
alt text

 

In 1955, the company moved to an even larger production site on Wienerbergstrasse 63–65 in Vienna's 12th District. It's the new headquarters and EVVA’s main production site – to this day! The spaces in the Wienerbergstrasse facilty, with its many workshops and production machines, were continuously expanded over the coming years. New sections were added, remodelled and adapted to meet the production demands of the time.