The ‘Erfindungs-, Versuchs-, und Verwertungs-Anstalt,’ in English, the Invention, Experimentation and Application Institute, is named.1920
alt text

 

On 20 August 1920, the wording of the name is changed in the German Commercial Register to the following: ‘Erfindungs-, Versuchs- und Verwertungs-Anstalt Tschörner, Plischke, Lischanowsky & Co.,’ in English, the Invention, Experimentation and Application Institute Tschörner, Plischke, Lischanowsky & Co. The new address in Vienna: Tabor-strasse 8B. The EVVA name had already appeared some months before, in around May 1920. However, the first clear example of the name in use is an advertisement in ‘Neues Wiener Tagblatt’, dated 11 July 1920.