- "Search/Replace": Replacing a 'minus' (-) by any other character resulted in the loss of locking functions in central cylinders
- Synchronisation of change requests to an order from an subordinate organization did not work properly
- Navigation: selecting a main option activates the first selection
- Checking for unmeant functions: truncated lists of functions (> 8000 characters) are now transmitted in full length. The check is executed only for cylinders which have not been ordered already.
- Technical datas are reliable disponible for all keyed alike positions
- Data requests to very large charts resulted sometimes in memory exceptions
- Singular occuring problems when shipping an order ("Object changed by another user") are resolved
- Missing offer number leads no longer to a warning
- Recognition of individual profile systems has been optimised
- Screen texts have been modified in some cases, some tooltips have been added
- At "Replace Placeholder" the number of blocks is displayed. A not integral value indicates an error in settings (i.e. wrong number of lines selected)
- In the tab "orders" (left listing) the name of the user who has shipped the order can be displayed
- Technical data: importing datas in a plan where the exclusive profile number is "." (dot) is now possible without error message
- Additional warnung when shipping an order to a non-EVVA-plan
- The headers of the tabs "order elements", "additional articles" and "attachments" indicate the number of items (tab "orders"). Empty tabs are incative.
- In some cases the validation "is EVVA plan" failed when importing DAF files.
- Creating "keyed alike" functions updates also central locking functions.
- Manual renaming of positions with placeholders sometimes led to wrong results.
- After copying a plan the "current order" could not be set correctly.
- Invalid mail addresses from import led to errors in data request.
- Error message on trying to export a plan into a locked excel file optimized.
- Update framework of the web methods to .NET40/.NET45.
- The column "surcharges" is no longer available for the list of plans. Therefore also the error when using a "%" in a search criterium is avoided.
- In excel export the owner is now display in the header informations.
- Renaming keys or cylinders to other existing positions also synchronizes technical data (if present).
- Deleted logos are no longer taken as default for new plans.
- Help content is availale in French.
- Error on checking "reset order" response solved
- Column "isOrderedPlan" removed from plans overview (not in use any more)
- Excel import: locked productcodes are no longer errors but warnings
- On change of key or cylinder number the manufacturing data are synchronized or removed
- Error in locking function when using place holders in reproduction solved
- Orders of type "in house production" can be reset
- Action "New" and "Delete" removed from plan validiation (not needed)
- Excel export and printout of compressed view in PlanDesigner disabled
- Detection of EVVA-plans has often gone lost (import from Excel)
- Planned individual keys were missing in order file
- NotificationsRefreshInterval configurable on server side (performance optimation)
- Locked input fields in configurator could be emptied by user
- Unreadable characters in cech version of configurartor resolved
- Error message „object relation not linked on an object instance“ resolved
- Order canceling with Sofon plans did not work properly
- Plans from Sofon were not recognized as EVVA-plans
- Wrong error indicators in configurator
- ValidateType – optimizing of return codes and error handling
- Export of manufacturing data to Word or Excel did not work
- Correction of wrong types with individual profile charts
- Misleading error indicator with new charts in individual profile
- PlanDesigner: NullReference-Exception when sorting
- Inapplicable user notification at order canceling
- NullRefException when running the configurator by double click from the editor
- GUI-Freeze after data request
- NullRefException in FetchOrderItems
- Order canceling not successfully transmitteg to main frame
Access Designer 3.5
- Direct input in PlanDesigner (edit existing data, add new key/cylinder items)
- Quick recording of repeat orders and new small systems in PlanDesigner (Excel-like)
- When extending an EVVA system: Check for possible incidental locking (fewer queries)
- NEW for product configurator: new EVVA product codes, improved product code check (currently only available in German)
- User notification: Now available as push notification with reminder feature
- Create presets for "Request order confirmation" and "Goods/invoice recipient" (for new charts)
- When you log in for the first time after a version update: New features / changes listed
- System type, profile system description, label "EVVA system" have been updated
- The previously displayed types have been changed to new product codes (as much as technically possible). The original type description is displayed as a Tool Tip.
- Extended preselection for printing locking charts and Excel exports
- A3/A4 format
- Select from current / open / completed / all orders
- Option: "Incl. pre-planning" or "Limit to selected cylinders"
- Notice: The selection of marked cylinders must happen in the "PlanDesigner" tab
- The "Production data" area in the "Header data" tab of a system will only be displayed for individual profile systems
- Selectable order types for a better summary or limited to specific systems
- Results of the check (order completion and chart check) standardised and more clearly laid out
- Optimisation of chart data retrieval: When you enter a valid EVVA system number, data can be retrieved immediately via the dialogue window
- Optimisation of header data (e.g. old system fee) when you enter a valid EVVA system number
- Keys with no locking function: Error when the order quantity is greater than zero
- Improved status information in the event that the AccessDesigner server is unavailable
- Production data: Profile information is always shown in the first position with page breaks
ERROR FIXES (already partly in Version 3.4)
- Corrected display of total quantity for key variants in PlanDesigner and when exporting
- SILCA-DAT - inaccurate limit values were displayed for some profile systems
- Redundant entries in the message box with "intelligent insertion"
- Area check only if key / cylinder number represents an area specification
- Optimisation of the area check in relation to the associated text fields (door number, room description, function description)
- Individual keys could be subsequently "created" for already ordered items without an individual key
- Inaccurate validation result, "Missing profile system" for KWD imports
- Incorrect KWD files resulted in an infinite loop when importing
- KWD import - cylinder order did not match the initial chart
- Validating or similar actions while loading charts caused errors
- Restoring a chart from an auto-saved version after disconnection caused an error message to appear
- Occasional errors when making notes on locking combinations
How would you like to share?