The ICS (Inner Code System) reversible key system provides effective protection thanks to the unique combination of three different blocking technologies:
- the specially shaped, hard-wearing length profile,
- the time-tested curve system, which scans locking authorisation, and
- the improved pin system. This consists of concealed, inner recesses on the ICS key body - a unique feature not found anywhere else in the world. As a result, it is virtually impossible to manufacture unauthorised duplicate keys.
Lock authorisation is queried by a total of 13 spring-loaded blocking pins in three rows as well as by the specially shaped length profile.
- Two rows of pins on the side with ten non-split blocking pins scan the curves on the key's sides.
- One centred row of pins with three tracking pins check the concealed, inner drilled recesses on the key's narrow sides.
- Combination of three blocking technologies
- Optimum key copying protection due to the concealed scanning features on the key. Both legal key protection (patents) and organisational key protection (security card)
- Beautifully shaped design
- Reversible key
- Modular design
- Short overall lengths (27 mm / 27 mm) to ensure no cylinder overhang
- Optimum wear resistance thanks to resistant materials.
- Each locking system is unique